This past Thursday I FINALLY I got my hair cut!
Sound the horns!
My life saver of a hair dresser Michal cut off all the dead scraggly ends! I wanted to cut my hair a little shorter, but he convinced me to keep it on the longer side, at least until after the wedding. Which in the end I think was a wise choice. He played around with some larger loose curls on me, to prepare for my wedding. I want the retro waves, very “Veronica Lake-ess“.
And I think he achieved the look!
This day was extremely windy, but the curls pretty much stayed in tact!
It is now Sunday, and I have yet to wash my hair!
A little dry shampoo action, and a little touching up of the curls, and I’m good to go!
Hope you’ve all had a marvelous weekend!
It’s back to work in Wonderland for me tomorrow, after not being there for a week! I just keep tellin myself it’s just like riding a bicycle,
you never forget.
1. Blue Life “Best Bum” long sleeve tee from Shopbop
2. Black leggings from Anthro
3. Mossimo white tank from Target
4. Dolce Vita over the knee boots from U.O.
5. Vintage lucite & locket necklace from Pippin, N.Y.
6. Rachel Leigh Le Jaws bracelet from Shopbop
7. My trusty Alkemie Stingray ring gifted from Will