I hope everyone has had a fabulous extended weekend thus far!
Let me apologize for my lack of posts lately, between working both jobs and meetings for our wedding I’ve been just a tad bit tired. It’s been quite the adjustment for me working retail (I’ve been working behind a desk for the past 11 years!). I find myself coming home with sore feet and an achy back. The last thing I want to do is sit behind a computer and type.
But thankfully I’ll be able to enjoy a real day off tomorrow.
So Friday, after treating ourselves to a much deserved outing of yummy sushi at one of our local “go-to” spots, and ice cream @ Fentons (yes the same Fentons that is depicted in Pixar’s “Up”), Will and I thought we’d be bold and snap a few shots around our neighborhood on our way home. And trust me, we don’t live in the greatest area of Oakland so I was feeling just a bit nervous. It was a little after 10pm when we took these shots at what we think is a receiving station for big rig trucks (our neighborhood is a mix of industrial/residential). Will is still learning the different settings on his camera, and this being his first time using it at night, some shots didn’t quite come out how he wanted, but the unexpected ended up looking pretty cool.
We think so anyway.
Hope you likey, let me know what you think!
Last day of the 3-day weekend tomorrow,
1. Level 99 jean jacket that I got for $9.95 @ Anthro!
3. J Brand skinny zipper ankle jeans in “Ghost” from Anthro (another $9.95 steal from awhile back)
5. Vintage necklace thrifted
6. Made Her Think Knuckle Buster Rings from Gilt
7. Multi-chain bracelet from B.R.
8. Fallon Jewelry crystal bangles from Shopbop
9. Marc by Marc Jacobs messenger style bag from the Lucky Shops event in N.Y.