It’s been exactly 21 days since my last post. I know total blasphemy in the fashion blogging community.
I just wasn’t able to keep up with it while trying to take care of last minute wedding preparations, family issues, and personal issues. In all honesty I’ve been pretty stressed out (and slightly down) the last two months, but we won’t get into that. Like I say, no “debbie downers” here! I actually did attempt to to create a new post about a week 1/2 ago, and saved it, and never posted it. That just shows how distracted I’ve been as of late.
Wedding is less than 4 weeks away now, and I’m actually getting pretty excited! I still have a few more things to take care of, but wanted to get back on track with my blog, so we took a few quick shots of my outfit I wore to Wonderland yesterday. It was another “dress-up weekend”. This time, it was “pants”, but we couldn’t wear jeans, so I opted for my Level 99 skinny cargos (which are looking more and more baggy on me lately! I’ve lost a few pounds, but believe me it wasn’t intentional).
We had our “Employee Appreciation” and I have to admit I did some damage on a few new purchases! So I will definitely be cleaning out the closet again!
I hope everyone has had a SWEET 3-day weekend!
See ya again soon!
1. “Shine Through Button-Up” in “Brown Motif” top from Anthro (on SALE now!)
3. Tashkent by Cheyenne leather platforms in nude from Shopbop
4. “Biloba Necklace” from Anthro (on SALE now!)
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Owl ring from Bloomys
6. My trusty Rachel Leigh brass bangles from Shopbop
7. Brass flower earrings from Anthro from a few years back